Tattoos have a very alluring quality about them which give them the ability to make a simple body part look amazingly sensuous. It involves creating beautiful and eye catching designs at various parts of the body like the chest, lower back, collar bone, hand, foot, stomach, spine, leg, ribs (sides), sleeves, shoulder, wrist, neck or back of the neck, thighs, finger and ankle to name just a few. It is easy to imagine how inviting a tattoo created on a sexy part like the hip can look. The attraction value of hip tattoos is what is making these tattoos increasingly popular among young girls and women, who want to flaunt a sexy and seductive look by bearing a tattoo at this location. Hip can be described at the area joining the upper torso with the lower part of the body and it offers a good canvas for creating some wonderful tattoo designs. It can be small one placed right on the hip or a larger one extending upwards or downwards, covering a considerable area of the body of the bearer. Whatever be the design of the hip tattoo, the placement itself is what makes it very, very attractive.
Also, the area is very suitable for inking tattoos from the professionalism point of view, which sometimes requires the bearer to conceal this form of body art. Hip tattoos can be easily covered by clothing when the bearer has to go for professional meets and at the same time, these tattoos can be easily flaunted at the beach in a bikini or a party with a long slit dress. This is another reason which makes hip tattoo an ultimate choice for the women around the world.
Cute And Sexy Hip Tattoo Ideas
Hips make one of the most seductive areas in a woman’s body and a tattoo inked over the hip can make it look even more sensuous and sexy. Hips offer a perfect canvas for inking different types of tattoos. The area can sport a small sized tattoo or a large one extending to the ribs upwards or legs downwards, depending upon the design and preference of the bearer. The design can be used to signify the attitude of the person, though it can be rebellious or assertive enough as these tattoos are not always visible and it is up to the bearer to reveal them or not. Here are a few cool ideas for some great looking hip tattoos.
- Flower Hip Tattoos – Flowers are an ultimate favorite among women, when it comes to tattoo designs. They are revered for their aesthetic value as well as symbolism, as they represent beauty, purity and innocence. Rose and lotus make a good choice for hip tattoos and they can be done in some alluring colors to make them very attractive. There are also several other options available for hip tattoo designs such as sunflower, daffodils, cherry blossoms and so on.
- Hip Tattoos With Different Elements – In addition to floral patterns, certain insects like butterflies, dragonflies, bugs and spiders can also be inked as hip tattoos, while birds also make a popular option for inking tattoos. Dragons, tigers and lions can be used as basic design elements in hip tattoos.
- Heart Tattoo on Hip – Hearts can be inked on the woman’s hips as they stand for love and femininity. She can also have the name and initials of her partner inked along with the heart. Certain intimate quotes also make a favorable choice for hip tattoos as this area can be hidden easily.
- Bows Design On Hip – Another cool and feminine design featured in hip tattoos is that showing pretty and feminine bows. They are usually inked in feminine colors such as pink and red, making them look prominent and cute.
- Masculine Elements – Some women can choose some masculine elements to be inked on their hips, which add a sex appeal to them. Such designs include birds, anchors, dreamcatchers, arrows, dragon, musical nodes, sun, moon, stars, infinity signs, feathers, anchors, skulls and tribal designs.
Certain other elements which can be used in hip tattoo designs are stars, mandalas, laces, spider webs, fish, pin up girls, day of the dead, cross etc. it is entirely up to the creativity of the tattoo artist to make an amazing picture out of something ordinary, so you should settle for an expert tattoo artist when it comes to having a tattoo inked on hip or any other location of the body. Moreover, you have to invest a great deal of money and time for having a tattoo inked and once it is done, it is hard to get rid of. This makes it imperative to choose a tattoo design with great care.
Hips make a great place to get tattoos but there is a great deal of pain involved in getting tattoos here. The area comprises of bone as it is the joint between the upper and lower body, which means that there is less of skin and muscle here. As a result, the needle of a tattoo machine is likely to come in direct contact with the bone and create a grinding impact, causing a high degree of pain as you have the tattoo inked. Here too, the experience and expertise of the tattoo artist will matter as it can play a key role in minimizing the pain.
Popular Images Of Hip Tattoos